Entanglement by Katie Rose Guest Pryal

Entanglement

by Katie Rose Guest Pryal

This book pulled me in right from the start. The characters are well-developed and compelling and I wanted to keep reading to learn more about them and how their lives would progress. I would be very interested in a sequel. ( )
  PhDinHorribleness | Jan 30, 2017 |
A gripping story of two friends. The narrative follows Greta and Daphne's friendship through some devastating moments for both women and examines how our actions create repercussions we could never predict. The story revolves around two strong female characters, and through the course of the story, we watch them become entangled with a variety of compelling characters that are both alluring and destructive. I love the strong voice, the compelling mystery, and the deft way that Pryal writes about these women. Excellent. ( )
  lefaulkenberry | Jul 27, 2016 |
This is one of those books that have such a reality based theme that you feel an instant connection to characters.

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review via LibraryThing. ( )
  sportzmomof5 | Apr 25, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
A story about a deep friendship. I loved the writing. Occasional techy-talk about industrial lighting fixtures made my eyes glaze over momentary, but there's a wonderful depth of characters here that I don't often come across. It was very enjoyable, and I'd definitely read more by this author. ( )
  SuzanneML | Apr 5, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The story was okay, but I didn't really like this book all that much. I didn't like the characters and I would give this book a R-rated stamp from a Christian point of you. There was a large amount of curse words. The author loves using four letter words that start with F, and there were some hard to read scenes that were sexual. I mainly skimmed the, because it made me uncomfortable. ( )
  Emily_Nerdfighter | Jan 20, 2016 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Katie Rose Guest Pryal's book Entanglement was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Katie Rose Guest Pryal's book Entanglement was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Katie Rose Guest Pryal is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Blue Crow Books

An edition of this book was published by Blue Crow Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,150,958 books! | Top bar: Always visible