Just a Teacher's Pet by Mercer Mayer

Little Critter gets to know the new student at school. Fun grows when kindness spreads around the school.
  CECC9 | Mar 21, 2018 |
A new student comes to school and she is the teachers pet so nobody wants to be her friend. Towards the end, the class realizes how helpful their new classmate is.
  mackenziespiering | Aug 31, 2016 |
stereotyping ( )
  melodyreads | Aug 10, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0062071998, Hardcover)

Join Mercer Mayer's classic and loveable character, Little Critter®, as he sets out on a new adventure in this brand-new My First I Can Read storybook!

Little Critter is not too happy when a new student gets special treatment. But when the teacher's pet shows that she's a team player, Little Critter and his classmates discover that they've made a great new friend. With fun illustrations and simple text, Mercer Mayer's Little Critter stories are perfect for developing readers.

I Can Read books are designed to encourage a love of reading. My First I Can Read books are perfect for shared reading with a child.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 27 Jul 2015 08:38:08 -0400)

Tiring of a bossy teacher's pet in his class, Little Critter discovers that his classmate can actually be a good friend and a worthy contributor during a big baseball game.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,154,924 books! | Top bar: Always visible