Delicious Temptation by Sabrina Sol

Delicious Temptation

by Sabrina Sol

The story had a good theme going but I was not too impressed with the book overall. It had a nice emotional/sentimental vein and could have been very romantic but Eric seemed too sleazy for my taste. I mean he's coming back to make amends, turn over a new leaf but his attitude to towards women comes off as screw em and leave em, especially through his dialogue, like a smut film. It kind of overshadows the softer, meaningful side to him.

Free copy provided in exchange for an honest review ( )
  Ash_P | Mar 8, 2016 |
I really loved this story! Amara Robles has always had big dreams. Unfortunately the demands and needs of her family have kept her truly pursuing them. Now once again, she's back home helping to run the family bakery. Eric Valencia has made some huge mistakes in his life but he's on the right track now. Back home to care for his Abuela, he's sober and working hard to rebuild his life and business. Getting involved with anyone was never in the plans but after seeing Amara he can't get her out of his head.

This two are fantastic together and they both seem to bring out the best in the other. I really enjoyed reading this from the first page to the last. I definitely recommend it. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
I received a copy of this book from Netgalley/Entangled Publishing for an honest review. The story of Amara and Eric was a good story. I think the way they talked to each using the "F" word so often just took away from their sweet romance. FYI, there are detailed intimate scenes in this story. Over all it was a fine story I just felt it had the potential to be so much more. ( )
  booksnuggle | Aug 31, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,411,004 books! | Top bar: Always visible