The Roommate: Part 1 by Ivy Smoak

The Roommate: Part 1

by Ivy Smoak

This short novella was really just an introduction to the book. It's clear that the story is along the lines of romantic comedy, although the heroine is a little bit too flustered all the time. It's amusing, but just a teensy bit too far on the side of cringeworthy. I can't really tell where things are going with the hero's two best friends - or how they'll be developed in the series. I would have liked to have just read the story in its entirety, instead of just this Part I. Part I was very short. ( )
  niaomiya | Jul 26, 2015 |
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
This is a sweet romance. I enjoyed the story and it is well written. My one disappointment is that it was too short . I would have liked the story to continue. There are definitely some hot scenes as well. I'd also like the main protagonist to be a little less wimpy. I find that this happens a lot in romances: Big, strong guy vs. Wimpy, needy female. It's not excessive in this tale though and the storyline flows well. All in all, a good, quick read. ( )
  Jandbmcnamee | Jul 23, 2015 |
A great short read. Keira has just got a new room mate and it is her first male one. Rory is handsome but a player. She is attracted to him but he doesn't seem interested. Can this arrangement work as they are both so different. ( )
  Lillian-Maddocks9389 | Jul 19, 2015 |
Well written with a great storyline. The book is sexy, but funny at the same time. The characters are realistic. Keira is a very good main character. Highly recommend. ( )
  jimphillips8 | Jun 11, 2015 |
Loved this story. I thought Keira was the best. Shes funny and even a little bit on the awkward side. To me she sounds like a real person. This was a great read and I couldn't put it down. Will read other things by Ms Smoak. ( )
  Mrsde08 | Jun 1, 2015 |

Ivy Smoak is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,656,699 books! | Top bar: Always visible