Echo: Black Lotus #2 (Volume 2) by E.K.…

Echo: Black Lotus #2 (Volume 2)

by E.K. Blair

Erotica 2015 ANNIVERSARY Event
  Sunshine22222 | Feb 19, 2017 |
Erotica 2015 ANNIVERSARY Event
  Sunshine22222 | Feb 19, 2017 |
Contains Spoilers

Everyone loves this book so my review is not the norm at all. I'm sure it just an issue with me. I know that I'm definitely the odd woman out. Most people loved this book so definitely don't go by my rating to decide if you want to read it.

(does contain some spoiler comments)
I didn't like any of the characters. I was angry through much of it because of how Bennett is still blamed when it was proved that he was not a bad guy (and the whole revenge on him has been stupid anyways). I still can't get past Nina wanting to punch the baby. Most of the book just depressed me. She is completely crazy in a very bad way, and I ended up hating the love interest also. I don't think any of them are redeemable. I just felt sad by everything not excited. Also, for some reason the mystery is easy for me to figure out for the most part. I think that is what is the draw for a lot of people.

Around the last 25% was way better to me than the rest of the book, but it wasn't enough to save the overall story for me, and it didn't last. When she is obviously damaged in her private areas for just being raped (enough so that it's super visible, I guess she's ripped and torn up and bleeding) they have sex and it's suppose to be a beautiful scene. I like to read dark books, but none of them have ever made me feel so down. I feel like I need antidepressants now.
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
Contains Spoilers

(does contain some spoiler comments)

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
WOW is all I can say. There are only a handful of authors out there that can take a story through so many twist and turns the reader is left at the end thinking WTH did I just read. E.K. Blair has done that again with Echo. The pain you feel for Elizabeth and Declan is beyond what words can describe. The book is filled with Dark issues and your heart breaks for all the turmoil this young lady has had to endure. OH and the ending....REALLY I thought the cliff hanger in Bang was bad this is even worse...... ( )
  bridgetcrusan | Apr 5, 2016 |

The highly anticipated follow-up to Bang. Echo is the second book in the Black Lotus series.
It's been said the longest echo ever measured lasted 75 seconds, but I can assure you, this will last much longer. The bang deafened the world around me, muting everything into nullity, allowing the reflection of its destruction to live far beyond its intended life.
It will follow me forever, destroying me—destroying you.
You want answers?
So do I.
*Due to the dark and explicit nature of this book, it is recommended for mature audiences only as some scenes may be particularly disturbing.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 02 Jul 2015 13:33:19 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,858,618 books! | Top bar: Always visible