Brand of the Pack (Silver Wolf Clan) by Tera…

Brand of the Pack (Silver Wolf Clan)

by Tera Shanley

721,138,814 (2.83)None

Brand of the Pack by Tera Shanley picks up where book two, Black Wolf's Revenge, ends. Greyson Crawford and Morgan Carter are back as a couple. Greyson has made a lot of sacrifices for Morgan. Other packs are attempting to claim Morgan. There are a lot of thrilling things going on in this short 103-page novella.

I like how the pack developed. I was happy that Greyson and Morgan were getting along. I like them as a couple. I was annoyed that the other packs couldn’t leave well enough alone. Poor Greyson had his work cut out for him. Brand of the Pack is a quick and exciting read.

Complimentary copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Feb 12, 2016 |
BRAND OF THE PACK made me like Greyson and Morgan again after the events of BLACK WOLF'S REVENGE turned me off of them.

The story starts up right after BLACK WOLF'S REVENGE ends. Morgan is ready to ask for Greyson's forgiveness and comes to him. I appreciated the way things played out during this time. The feelings were there and neither of them played games. Morgan is stills scarred from her experience with the Montana wolves and Greyson is gentle with her and gives her the space she needs to feel comfortable again. Until the couple is officially mated, Morgan is still considered "up for grabs" and Greyson is more than happy to beat the crap out of anyone that attempts to claim her.

Why am I only giving BRAND OF THE PACK 3 stars? Because some things happened early in the book where someone called the Dragon was introduced and we were left hanging. He made some pretty serious threats if certain events were to happen and the events happened so????? This is one of those series that I seem to always have issues with, but can't help reading the next book when it comes out.

* This book was provided free of charge from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  STACYatUFI | Jun 11, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,191,883 books! | Top bar: Always visible