Twisted: LOST Series #2 by Cynthia Eden

Twisted: LOST Series #2

by Cynthia Eden

342329,500 (4)None

Twisted is another solid entry into the LOST series. This is the story of Dean Bannon, former FBI agent, now working for LOST. He goes to New Orleans looking for Julia Finney, a sixteen year old who has been missing for months. When Dean meets the beautiful "reader," Emma Castille who read for Julia the day before. Emma isn't psychic, but she learn to notice things that others miss by her father who was not only a con artist, but also died attempting to save sisters who had been abducted and died in the process. Emma learned her lessons well enough to be an asset to Dean and the rest of the LOST team. Emma becomes a target of the killer, but could it be that this case is also connected to Dean's past as well.
A good story that makes for easy, quick reading, but doesn't add anything new to the genre. ( )
  Mrslabraden | Jun 28, 2017 |
4 stars / 3 flames

Another great romantic suspense from Cynthia Eden. I liked Twisted just as much as I liked Broken. Ms. Eden certainly knows how to get in the heads of serial killers. Should we be worried?

I was happy to see this book took place in New Orleans. I like reading about where I live, particularly when I can tell the author loved the city as much as I do.

Emma was a great heroine. I loved her awesome ability to read people, I wish I had that talent. I don't remember a lot about Dean from the first book, but he was a good hero as well. The relationship between the two unfolded well and without a ton of angst. I was super happy about that. There is so much relationship angst in books these days that it grates on my nerves. It was nice to see a couple fall into a somewhat normal and supportive relationship (without sacrificing the steamy sex)! The relationship did not seem like it was insta-love either, even though the events all happened in about a week.

Ms. Eden knows how to drive a suspense plot to keep the reader engaged and guessing. My suspicions as to the killer turned out to be correct, so I felt like I was in the story puzzling out the mystery right along with the LOST agents. I look forward to Sarah's story, which will be released in Oct. 2015.

I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  Bambi_Unbridled | Mar 19, 2016 |

In the second seductive LOST novel from New York Times bestselling author Cynthia Eden, an obsessed Last Option Search Team agent goes looking for trouble—and finds her in the Big Easy.

Dean Bannon comes to New Orleans for one reason only: to track down a missing sixteen-year-old girl. That’s before he meets the drop-dead gorgeous con artist who makes him want to lose his legendary control.

With her past, Emma Castille doesn’t claim to be psychic. She just notices things other people don’t. Like the fear in a runaway’s eyes—or the pain in an ex-FBI agent’s heart. Her chemistry with Dean is blistering, but Emma follows her passion… not someone else’s orders.

Then a madman breaks into Emma’s home and leaves a twisted message: You’re next. Now Dean refuses to let her out of his sight until he pries every last secret from her full, sexy lips. And suddenly Emma’s aching to give him everything he wants.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0062349643, Mass Market Paperback)

In the second seductive LOST novel from New York Times bestselling author Cynthia Eden, an obsessed Last Option Search Team agent goes looking for trouble—and finds her in the Big Easy.

Then a madman breaks into Emma’s home and leaves a twisted message: You’re next. Now Dean refuses to let her out of his sight until he pries every last secret from her full, sexy lips. And suddenly Emma’s aching to give him everything he wants.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 20 Jul 2015 14:36:57 -0400)

In the second LOST novel from Cynthia Eden, an obsessed Last Option Search Team agent goes looking for trouble, and finds her in the Big Easy.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,646,766 books! | Top bar: Always visible