Those of My Kind by Jennifer Loring

Those of My Kind

by Jennifer Loring

91950,433 (4.5)None

This book has some strong female characters. This book took me by surprise in a good way. I was into the characters and they were interesting. The book is a little dark but I enjoyed it very much. I like to find books that aren't always what I "normally" read. * I received this book from a giveaway on LibraryThing in exchange for an honest review* ( )
  Aly3636 | Jan 14, 2016 |

Two young women find themselves entangled in a deadly game with an ancient creature determined to wipe out all human life. Tristan and Blessing are demon-hunting drifters destined to protect mankind from evil, but to do so they must exist on the fringes of society. Feeding their own bloodlust by murdering local criminals, they begin a dangerous hunt for a resurrected demon named Anasztaizia. But when Tristan meets a beautiful dancer named Mira, she is willing to abandon her calling for her one chance at a normal life.

Believing Tristan has betrayed her, Blessing finds solace in her natural talent for witchcraft. Anasztaizia, able to corrupt Blessing by exploiting her jealousies and personal tragedies as well as her power, next turns her attention to Mira. Mira has been keeping a secret from Tristan, and she is willing to do anything to escape her agonizing fate. Even if it means abandoning her humanity. Even if it means Tristan must choose between Mira’s life and her own.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 13 Jul 2015 06:14:08 -0400)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Jennifer Loring's book Those of My Kind was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,312,793 books! | Top bar: Always visible