Bride by Mistake (Montana Born Brides series…

Bride by Mistake (Montana Born Brides series Book 3)

by Nicole Helm

"4.5 out of 5 stars! Would-be enemies get close one night, find common ground, and end up creating more between them than they had originally planned. However, will being together be what they both want and need or will other "plans" get in their way?

Captivated from beginning to end by the noble bad boy winning over his long time secret love interest. Beckett and Kaitlin (Kate) are oil and water at times but in the end..."

Read more of my review and TWO TEASERS here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2016/01/feasted-on-montana-born-brides... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
Of the first 3 books out so far in this series I like this one the best. The emotion is raw, the pain and confusion quite palpable. You can feel the struggle that the characters are going through and I found myself rooting for team bad boy from start to finish. I wish it was a little longer but as with all the books in the Montana Born series I'm sure we will come across Kaitlin and Beckett again before too long.

Free copy provided in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  Ash_P | Mar 8, 2016 |
Excellent read! Kaitlin and Beckett have always been verbal sparring partners, but when Kaitlin is forced to watch the man of her dreams marry her own sister, it appears Beckett is the only one who really gets how hard it is for her. When one night of passion turns into an unplanned pregnancy Beckett is determined to do the right thing. The right thing turns into the thing he really wants the most. Now to convince Kaitlin of that!!

I definitely recommend this one ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
I received a copy of this book from Netgalley/Tule Publishing for an honest review. Kaitlin is the "good girl" and Beckett is known as the "bad boy". Their romance has its ups and downs. The "F" word is used a lot. I don't like that word. To me it takes away from the romance. It could have been longer so that the relationships could be better developed. All in all it was a quick read and an okay story. ( )
  booksnuggle | Aug 30, 2015 |
This is a book you read rooting for the protagonists. Even as you realize the plot is somewhat stilted, you don't care. :) Review copy received from the publisher via NetGalley.com. (144) ( )
  activelearning | Jul 5, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,454,678 books! | Top bar: Always visible