No True Echo by Gareth P. Jones

No True Echo

by Gareth P. Jones

“It’s a picture of regret, it can’t be finished.”

No True Echo is an interesting story about echo-jumping (time travel). The whole premise is wonderful and intriguing enough to keep its readers…well… reading. It started off somewhat slow, but not enough that I felt like I couldn’t continue.

The characters are greatly thought out, making them believable and providing a personal connection. The little “relationship” (I use quotations for a reason) between Scarlett and Eddie is really adorable… the playful kind of adorable. I love those types of “relationships.”

Mr. Jones does a great job with the concept of the story and the switching of perspectives. Each perspective is seemingly smooth when executed and doesn’t take away from the story. Along with that, the book definitely has its moment of humor that left me chuckling to myself... (More via website) ( )
  VesperDreams | May 20, 2018 |
This book has fun, suspense and mystery. It is a very good book that I enjoyed reading.
  valerieturgis | Apr 12, 2016 |
Every once in awhile, a book will catch me by surprise and No True Echo by Gareth P. Jones did just that!

For me, the story line started a bit slow but very quickly picked up pace and definitely grabbed me as the story progressed. It wasn't very long before I was hooked and read it every chance I got.

It's an action packed sci-fi thriller that really is for anyone who is entranced by alternate realities, time travel and all the confusion that can occur when time lines multiply, cross and get entangled. Add into that the echo factor and WOW - it's one great story!

At one point, there was so much going in the story I had to set the book down and just review what I knew so far and kind of map it all out in my thoughts. I love reading books like this because it means the story is intricate enough to capture my attention, well written so that I couldn't guess the ending after only reading through to the middle of the book. I love books that keep me on my toes the whole way till the end!

Needless to say I highly recommend No True Echo by Gareth P. Jones and I give it 5 stars!

Special thanks to NetGalley and Abrams Publishing/Amulet Books for the opportunity to review this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  mrsrenee | Sep 14, 2015 |

"Teenaged Eddie meets a new girl who is a Senior Echo Time Agent from the future, come to his town to investigate the origin of time travel. Soon Eddie is swept up in the investigation and in time. But time travel is a dangerous business, and Eddie will learn more than he wants to know about his long-dead mother"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,256,797 books! | Top bar: Always visible