Tomorrow War: The Chronicles of Max by J. L.…

Tomorrow War: The Chronicles of Max

by J. L. Bourne

This is the first book I've read in a long time that kept me reading until the wee hours of the morning.

Bourne has written a current plausible and entertaining story about government overreach and what it might take to survive.

I hope this book hits a large number of people because of its extreme accuracy regarding current events in the USA over the last decade or so. US Gov't run amok. Sheeples thinking the Gov't will take care of them feed them and protect their rights. Some unfortunately much smaller number of people with the ability and will to survive. This book is about surviving.

This book is bad ass. I would definitely read a follow up book taking the story further. My guess is there will not be a follow up book but I have my eye on J.L. Bourne now.

I'm not sure the whole gimmicky [Redacted] thing had much of a place. The story could have worked without it but it does add a bit of mystery to it (it also makes more sense once you get to the very end). We don't have to know who Max's surname because he could be anybody! He could be you! If you care about the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights and are not a sheep!

P.S. Fuck you NSA. Leave USA citizens alone and read the Constitution once in awhile.

*I received this book free from the Giveaways section and this is my unbiased review.* ( )
  LongTrang117 | Oct 6, 2017 |

When a weapon that could destroy the moral fabric of humanity is unleashed inside the Syrian border, one man takes a stand against the overwhelming wave of tyranny triggered by martial law, hell-bent on restoring America's liberty and saving civilization as we know it.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,773,151 books! | Top bar: Always visible