A Tale of Two Hotels by Elizabeth Cooke

A Tale of Two Hotels

by Elizabeth Cooke

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byborn2read731, AmandaKerr

Short yet entirely entertaining!

I have always wanted to go to Paris. I haven’t gone yet and I must admit reading a Tale of Two Hotels by the talented author Elizabeth has only fed the flames and intensified my desire to jump on a flight strait to France. I experienced a sincere telling of the sights and sounds and unique atmosphere of the city of love and lights as the main character Lilith traverses humorous and engaging tale of the troubles and chaos that happens between two entirely opposing hotels.

A Tale of Two Hotels is a riveting but short tale that captures the readers attention from beginning and holds it suspended all the way the very last page. Grab a glass of wine, and curl yourself right up to this the final book in the small hotel series and expect to become a fan of the author as she has a keen ability to draw you right in to this well developed story and it’s imaginative characters. ( )
  AmandaKerr | May 19, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,495,260 books! | Top bar: Always visible