Dark Chaos (# 4 in the Bregdan Chronicles…

Dark Chaos (# 4 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance…

by Ginny Dye

16None615,960 (4.33)None

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 150788592X, Paperback)

Historical fiction is my passion. I so love bringing history to life - the reason I dedicate most of my time to writing historical fiction books! Dark Chaos is the fourth book in the ongoing Bregdan Chronicles historical novel series. It's readers like you who have turned it into a worldwide bestseller. Thank you!

Book Description: Dark clouds and chaos descend lower upon America as the war rages around them; threatening all they hold dear.

Carrie and Robert are once more pulled apart, and Carrie finds herself the target of a hostile group of men determined to stop her from providing medical care of black residents of Richmond. How long can she continue to save other people's lives at the risk of her own?

Aunt Abby is sucked into a violent riot in the North, while Matthew faces the greatest challenge of his life.

Rose welcomes new life, while Moses risks everything as a Northern spy.

The ultimate test comes as the people of a once-promising nation must hold on to their faith and dreams as everything around them crumbles.

The fourth book of The Bregdan Chronicles historical fiction series will pull you in and never let you go. You'll experience the Civil War era (and all the years to come) through the eyes of both White and Black, free & slave, Southern & Northern - and you'll fall in love with every character.

How many books will be in the Bregdan Chronicles? You'll have to ask God about that... I intend to write these character's stories, one year at a time, for as long as I'm able to write. I'm passionate about bringing history to life through historical fiction. Since I'm amazingly healthy, that could be for a very long time! I don't like stories to end any more than you do. This one won't end for a very long time!

Review: Best historical series I have ever read! Having visited many of the civil war sites, it is so easy to picture the events that take place in Ginny Dye's series. I have learned so much of how the people who fought and died and suffered during this tragic event in our history! What a waste of American lives....The love interests in the story were told in a wonderful way. Finished Dark Chaos and just bought the 5th in the series!!

Review: I absolutely love this series by Ginny Dye! I read a lot of books about the Civil War, and this series makes you really think about so many things, both large and small, that took place during those years. I have learned so much about things I never stopped to really think about and have a much better appreciation for what they endured for so long. It has really changed my thinking on many issues, and for the better!

Review: As usual I enjoyed every word. It is interesting, entertaining and suspenseful. I dread the end of the series because I enjoyed it so much. You picked a very important time in history. It helps us learn more about the battles, conditions and thoughts of people at that time. It is a lot more interesting to learn from Historical fiction than a boring text book. Great Job!

(retrieved from Amazon Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:39:31 -0400)

"Dark clouds and chaos descend lower upon America as the war rages around them -- threatening all they hold dear. Carrie & Robert are once more pulled apart, and Carrie finds herself the target of a hostile group of men determined to stop her from providing medical care to black residents of Richmond. How long can she continue to save other people's lives at the risk of her own? Riots erupt in the North, threatening those she loves, and she is pulled in to assist in a Richmond Prison escape. The ultimate test comes as the people of a once-promising nation must hold on to their faith and dreams as everything around them crumbles"--Author's website.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,432,171 books! | Top bar: Always visible