Always There by Joseph Forte

by Joseph Forte

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byJohnAPriest

No tags.

Joseph Forte has a great skill with words that cannot be taught. He has a keen sense of what he wants to tell his readers and his readers obviously enjoy his written words.

'Always There' is for me, a haunting story and one that is tinged with great sadness for the three main characters in the book.

I don't know if it will give readers a message, if indeed that is what it is intended.
If it's a story to read and discuss amongst youths in a classroom, then I think Joseph Forte has mixed the perfect ingredients.
It's a story packed with emotion; telling of lost friendships, lack of communication and people being afraid to befriend others.

I read the book once and then read it several more times, each time the book gave me more to dwell on and to think what life really is all about.
I don't know what messages Joseph Forte wants a reader to take away from this book, but for me it says life can deal terrible blows, we have to wipe away the upset and the tears, stand tall, help each other, smile and live life to the full.

It's a story that has been written expertly with I would think, background knowledge on this sensitive topic. ( )
  JohnAPriest | May 20, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 149977060X, Paperback)

Always There is an intriguing, empathetic story that captures the reader’s attention from the initial turn of the page. Thomas Mays is a young local from Eden. His usual Saturday morning bike ride adventures reveal the truth about the Parkside Bridge homeless man who became the town’s unfathomable hero. As his journey continues, clues are left behind and Thomas’ life is changed forever.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 17 Aug 2015 19:12:51 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,242,263 books! | Top bar: Always visible