Love, Laughter, and Steamy Ever Afters…
711,138,814 (4)None

What an amazing compilation of books by some of the best authors around. I've had the opportunity to read half of them and can already tell you what a great collection this is. Everyone should have this on their must have list. I highly recommend it!

Can't Help Falling in Love by Bella Andre - 5 stars The third book in the Sullivan Series and it is amazing! This is Gabe Sullivan's story. He is a hunky hot fireman and although he knows better, he can't help the immediate need gripping him after saving a mother and daughter from an apartment fire. An amazing story!

Trophy Husband by Lauren Blakely - 4 stars Wonderfully entertaining and laugh out loud funny. After being left at the altar McKenna decides the best way to get over the ex is to get a trophy of her own. Wickedly hilarious book that everyone should read.

Love, Tussles, and Takedowns - 3 stars While I really like the overall story, the writing felt rushed with many of the twists and character issues left unresolved. I love the characters in this book but I really want to know more about them.

On the Rocks - 5 huge stars Wow...this book was absolutely fantastic!! I am a huge fan of Sawyer Bennett's and didn't think anything could top her Off series books. I was WRONG! With it's wonderful characters, humor and fast paced storyline this book is one of her best. Everyone must read this!

Dare to Desire - 5 stars A truly fantastic read! Alex Dare has it all. Great football career. His pick of women although the one he has now he may want to keep. Then he loses it all. A career ending injury takes his career and his overall nastiness following has Madison Evans walking away just like he told her to. Now he has a chance to build a second career if he can work along side her. You will definitely want to read this one and see how hot those sparks can fly. I highly recommend it.

Diamonds & Dust - 5 stars Awesome read!! A very well crafted story that grabs you right from the start. You can't help but cheer as Tulsi and Pike confront their past. After falling in love as teenagers, the relationship fell apart. He went off to a big time baseball career and she went home licking her wounds and pregnant. You'll want to read this to find out what happens when Pike returns to Lonesome Point for his sister Mia's wedding! I highly recommend this one.

Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |

Nicholas, Erinmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Phillips, Carlymain authorall editionsconfirmed
Shawn, Melaniemain authorall editionsconfirmed

Ten Novels by Ten New York Times Bestselling Authors
From the hot big city heroes that make us melt, to the sassy small town heroines that make us smile, this limited edition collection has something for everyone. Ten sexy and sweet full-length novels—a wide mix of fun, heart-tugging, addictively romantic love stories—each handpicked by an all-star gathering of ten of today’s most popular contemporary romance authors.

Bella Andre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,654,229 books! | Top bar: Always visible