a Hucow for the Archaeologist by Daisy Evans

a Hucow for the Archaeologist

by Daisy Evans

113,689,591 (3)1
Recently added byLexxi

I've read three Daisy Evans short stories in a row. This story might have gotten a lower rating because it was the third one I read in a row, but I don't think so. All three where focused on hucow stuff, but had different feels to them. And this one was just a little . . . hmms . . . less than the other two I read today.

Not really sure how to describe it. All three had some vague-ish thin story's to them, but they did seem to have some underlying story. This one, though, was the weakest of the three. Story wise. Three people go on a dig. Professor tricks his students and injects them with medication. Both get turned horny, the female grad-student develops larger breasts that deliver milk. Because the prof wants fresh milk.

Weak. Flimsy. And off putting. The whole "milk from human breasts" aspect doesn't really "do" anything for me. And, while all three had that aspect, since all are hucow stories, this one focused more on that aspect than the other two stories. Harder to . . . hmm . . over look that aspect and focus on other "things". And so . . . end up rating this one lowest of the three I've read tonight. ( )
  Lexxi | May 21, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,945,333 books! | Top bar: Always visible