Hypnotized by Georgia Le Carre

Hypnotized

by Georgia Le Carre

Georgia Le Carre's Hypnotized was fantastic i immensely enjoyed it. There's something about a mans ability to hypnotize that is strangely sexy. Dr Marlow Kane is the full package sexy, commanding and tortured, our handsome hero is delicious, coupled with the enigma that is lady Olivia of the lost memory we have a steamy explosive read, lots of twists and turns abound in this excellent piece of fiction and you will be transfixed to the closing scene. ( )
  carpathian1974 | Jun 6, 2017 |
*****An arc was received in exchange for an honest review*****

I am always excited when Georgia releases a new book, and I cannot wait to read and review.

Georgia has done it again with this read and I was really enthralled by the whole book.

This read has everything that you need in a book, from being extremely hot and sexy, to thrilling. From page one you are hooked, and there won't be anything getting in the way of reading this book.

Olivia is trying to get on in her life but is being pulled back by a past and memories. We all need closure on certain things in life and Olivia is exactly the same

Marlow is a man who is sexy, and brilliant all in one, he is a man who helps people discover lost memories, kick habits. Sexy and intelligent where can I get a man like that.

Georgia has written a book where you are drawn into the characters lives, you can feel and relate to them, it feels like it is real life.

A truly talented author that is not to be missed, all her books are a must read and I cannot wait to see what is next.
  Obsessed-by-Books | Dec 24, 2015 |

Georgia Le Carreprimary authorall editionscalculated
Heaford, LoriEditorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rhead, NicolaEditorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,970,742 books! | Top bar: Always visible