A.L.O.M. Episode 2: Stranded

A.L.O.M. Episode 2: Stranded

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byNoLabelsUnleashed

After reading the first A.L.O.M. I wondered when this author was going to come out with the latest installment. Although one does not have to necessarily read the first A.L.O.M., the thought processes of Vlad and the development of the A.L.O.M. makes the reading adventure even more meaningful.

This work maybe short but I could tell the author did her research in terms of ancient civilizations as well as the engineering and mechanical aspects involved in science. The behavior of Vlad was a little laughable at times but also extremely relatable.

This is an adorable series that keeps me wondering what happens next while not getting me too lost in technobabble and pretense. I almost forget I'm reading sci-fi and that is what I appreciate most about Y. Correa's sci-fi writes. Whether you are one who reads it consistently or one who likes it every now and again, she definitely has something for everyone.

All I ask is that she doesn't make us wait too long for Episode Three. ( )
  NoLabelsUnleashed | May 22, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,757,497 books! | Top bar: Always visible