Eerie Queerie! Vol. 4 by Shuri Shiozu

Eerie Queerie! Vol. 4 (edition 2004)

by Shuri Shiozu

Member:petapepy
Title:Eerie Queerie! Vol. 4
Authors:Shuri Shiozu
Info:TokyoPop (2004), Paperback, 200 pages
Rating:**1/2
Tags:bl, english, manga, shiozu shuri

Eerie Queerie! Vol. 4 by Shuri Shiozu

I finished this odd little series in one afternoon. Although volume one started out quite strongly I quickly lost track of the characters in volumes two and three. This last volume was a bit less overwhelming as it centered mostly on Mitsuo (main character who sees and channels spirits), Hasnuma (Mitsuo's classmate/protector/crush) and Mikuni (the rather perverted shinto priest). This does have a parental advisory which I assume is due to the subject matter as graphically, nothing really is shown. My main complaint with this was that after four volumes the ending seemed to be a bit of a tease.

Overall this was a relatively entertaining series certainly worth a few giggles. I might have to do a re-read because if I can keep up the characters and storylines a second time around I think I'll probably like it better. ( )
  Jenson_AKA_DL | May 26, 2008 |
Very goofy! My friends and I all read this series and totally fell in love with it! Very humorous! ( )
  tuffstuff08 | May 17, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,757,657 books! | Top bar: Always visible