WORDPLAY: Liberation of The Spirit by Mr.…

WORDPLAY: Liberation of The Spirit

by Mr. Andrew R. Boyd

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byNoLabelsUnleashed

If I could sum this up in one word, it would be Rejuvenation.

This collection serves as a wonderful introspection into one's spirit: a spirit that carries battle scars. Some are self-inflicted while others have been inflicted upon others. These pieces have a universal language that everyone can relate to, and to point out each and every one would take up many pages, for one, and I would dampen the experience for you to have for yourself.

I have followed this author since he started the WORDPLAY series, and I do admire his dedication to improvement. The readability of his works are stunning: a wonderful balance not only with white space vs. print but also being able to recognize the separation of stanzas via scenes and different moments. Also, there is not as much capitalization present, and this is also a plus. It goes to show that he is indeed letting the lines do the talking without letting other elements overpower his natural ambiance of getting his points across.

The cover is absolutely stunning! The cover artist did an excellent job with the visual articulation of clarity and growth, which is symbolized by the lighter colors displayed.

Yes this edition of WORDPLAY still works as a standalone. However, to truly appreciate the progression of this work, I highly recommend to check out this series in order.

[b:Wordplay: Poetry for the Soul|17554532|Wordplay Poetry for the Soul|Andrew R. Boyd|/assets/nocover/60x80.png|24467599]

WORDPLAY: Poetry for the Soul(#1) represents the origins.

[bc:Wordplay: Damnation|18233432|Wordplay Damnation|Andrew R. Boyd|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1374642086s/18233432.jpg|25676326]

WORDPLAY: Damnation (#2) represents the shift. To me, this marks "the glue" between the first one and this current one, for it answers the question, "What happened to him to prompt Liberation of the Spirit?"

This one represents the rejuvenation and the growth, so you will get the full gambit of the work if all three are read.

Lines
Offering
Testimony and
Spiritual awareness

Two words: Five Stars.

NoLabelsUnleashed | May 22, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,475,150 books! | Top bar: Always visible