Handy (short story)

Handy (short story)

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byNoLabelsUnleashed

I was first exposed to this author's writing in her microshort "Kona". I decided to check out a few more of her writes, such as Simmer Sweet and Delectable Things. Noting that she was more of an erotic writer, I thought I had a good feel for her style.

Then I got thrown a curve ball. First off, I love the brightness of the cover as well as the hands being incorporated on the internal material. I was confused to their meaning until I read the contents. You just have to be patient and wait for it.

Darbi is someone quite a few women can identify with: one who is looking for love but has encountered some lousy luck along the way.

Yes there are bits of erotica in here but the wacky situations Darbi ends up in makes these episodes more laughable than sensual. I was totally all right with that!

Extremely strong story line and that amazing twist at the end. This is by far my favorite by this newcomer! Kudos to her for tickling my funny bone. ( )
  NoLabelsUnleashed | May 22, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,056,658 books! | Top bar: Always visible