Baby Moon Time by Doktor WhoBerry

Baby Moon Time

by Doktor WhoBerry

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byNoLabelsUnleashed

This book is part of the Kindle App Round Robin on The Review Board.

There are some books that focus a lot on a fairy tale and things ending happily ever after. However, this book not only marks the end of the day for a child's physical body (preparation for rest) but the building blocks to a child learning new things.

Baby Moon Time takes the reader through each month of the year. Each month of the year talks about the name of the full moon as well as how the moon got its origins. The illustrations fit very well with the descriptions. For example, the January full moon is known as the Wolf Moon, and the picture is of a wolf howling at the moon.

The illustrations for each month are very eye catching. My favorite illustrations were of the earthworms for March, the harvest for September, and the hard working beavers for November.

The biggest beauty of this book is the learning is not restricted to just children. I confess there were some phases and origins of the different moons that I did not know. I'm a fan of a book that has me learning new things along the way.

For its easy to read narrative, stunning illustrations, and propensity to relaxation and learning, Baby Moon Time definitely gets 5 stars! ( )
  NoLabelsUnleashed | May 22, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,243,355 books! | Top bar: Always visible