Friends for Life by Andrew Norriss

Friends for Life

by Andrew Norriss

This is a legitimately funny book. I say that right off the bat because while many books claim to be funny, few actually are. I ended up reading this book in public (it just happened to on my ereader while I was stuck waiting for quite awhile) and there were several times that I got side-eyed by those around me for randomly laughing every few minutes. It's tough to identify an audience for this one. The characters are all in high school and while it does touch on some darker themes, there's a definite immaturity laced throughout. So I think I'd classify it as a middle school book. ( )
  EmilyRokicki | Feb 26, 2016 |

A timeless and uplifting book about friendship, filled with humor and heart.

When Jessica sits next to Francis on a bench during recess, he's surprised to learn that she isn't actually alive--she's a ghost. And she's surprised, too, because Francis is the first person who has been able to see her since she died.

Before long, Francis and Jessica are best friends, enjoying life more than they ever have. When they meet two more friends who can also see Jessica, the question arises: What is it that they have in common? And does it have something to do with Jessica being a ghost?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 13 Jul 2015 23:41:22 -0400)

Francis Meredith is a boy who is interested in fashion and costuming, which has made him a target at school, but when he meets Jessica and Andi his life begins to change--Andi is an athletic girl with a reputation for fighting and family in the fashion business, and Jessica is a ghost who has no idea how she died.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,415,939 books! | Top bar: Always visible