Falling From the Sky by Sarina Bowen

Falling From the Sky

by Sarina Bowen

Series: Gravity [Bowen] (Feb 2015 - book 2)

Thank you Sarina for writing a novel very different from the same old story being told over and over. You do an amazing job creating characters that are so real and dealing with real life issues. This series has been a welcome addition to my collection and I can't wait to see how you close it out with the next one.
Happy Reading...enjoy! ( )
  AmyJ71 | Jun 20, 2017 |

FGMAMTC Blog Review
Hank is a snowboarder who becomes a paraplegic after an injury while gearing up for the Olympics. He's rich which enables him to use money to remodel his life, but no amount of money can take away all the struggles for him. Callie is a doctor, and has never been adventurous, wealthy or confident. She doesn't see herself for the exceptional person that she is. When their paths cross, they help each other to gain a new perspective.

I thought this was a great original story. I love how he is still portrayed as every bit the desirable male of any other leading man. Issues that go along with spinal injuries come up which make the storyline more realistic. The author also seems very knowledgeable about winter sports, and a book is always better when the details make sense; so, I appreciate that. Falling from the Sky has good friendships and a sweet romance. I enjoyed reading it.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Sarina Bowenprimary authorall editionscalculated
Eby, TanyaReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Snow, AidenReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Productions, Blunder WomanPublishersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,394,914 books! | Top bar: Always visible