Peril By Ponytail by Nancy J. Cohen

Peril By Ponytail

by Nancy J. Cohen

173587,099 (5)None

Marla & Dalton are in a dude ranch in Arizona for their honeymoon and of course there is a murder mystery to solve. What is behind the fall to his death of a forest ranger? Does it have anything to do with the sabotage at the ranch and the ghost town renovation? And why is Dalton's family feud such a secret?
This was a great mystery with a few unexpected turns. I missed Dalton's daughter, Brianna, but otherwise this was a great addition to a wonderful cozy series. ( )
  AnaKurland | Jan 30, 2016 |
Peril by Ponytail is the 12th installment of the Bad Hair Day mysteries.

Marla and Dalton's are invited to spend their honeymoon at an Arizona dude owned by Dalton's cousin and uncle. Turns out there is no time to enjoy a honeymoon as there is sabotage and murder happening. Dalton and Marla help the local law enforcement to find out what is going on. Plus, Dalton's uncle has some hidden secrets.

This is the first book in the series that I read. I enjoyed reading this book. Just as I thought I had the mystery figured out, there was yet again another twist. I will be catching up on this series and looking forward to the next installment.

I received a free copy in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  KellyJonesPfister | Jun 6, 2015 |
Marla and Dalton’s honeymoon at an Arizona dude ranch veers from dangerous to downright deadly faster than a horse headed to the corral. With her husband’s uncle—the resort’s owner—on the suspect list for murder, Marla races to prove his innocence. She hopes her blind trust isn’t misplaced, especially when she learns their relative has secrets he’d rather keep buried. As the bodies pile up, she digs deeper to find the killer. With her new family in jeopardy, she’d better figure out who’s adding to the spirits at a nearby ghost town before someone she loves is hurt. Saddle up for Marla’s latest adventure in the Wild West where a Bad Hair Day is the least of her worries. ( )
  NancyJCohen | May 28, 2015 |

Marla and Dalton's honeymoon at an Arizona dude ranch veers from dangerous to downright deadly faster than a horse headed to the corral. With her husband's uncle-- the resort's owner-- on the suspect list for murder, Marla hopes her blind trust in his innocence isn't misplaced, especially when she learns their relative has secrets he'd rather keep buried. As the bodies pile up, and with her new family in jeopardy, she'd better figure out who's adding to the spirits haunting a nearby ghost town before someone she loves is hurt.… (more)

Nancy J. Cohen is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,443,506 books! | Top bar: Always visible