Something Wicked by Teresa Mummert

Something Wicked

by Teresa Mummert

91950,433 (3.5)None

3.5 Stars

I am at a loss on what to say about this one. I am a HUGE Teresa Mummert fan... some might say stalker (but that might be a bit harsh lol). This book? Are you sure you wrote this one Teresa? The writing just didn't have Teresa all over it.

This book is definitely a quick read. I found myself giggling at some parts. Gabby sure does know how to embarrass herself, I will give her that.

Drake... well... I felt like he didn't know who he was. Maybe that's how his character was supposed to be? One minute he is dominate, then the next he is a mushy, broody man. I couldn't get a hold on him. His character is all over the place. I just couldn't connect.

Tyler, well... He is a prick. There is no denying that. I don't believe we are meant to really care much about him. I sure didn't.

Overall, the storyline is great. But the follow through... not so much. I just couldn't immerse myself in this one. It felt more thrown together. It definitely didn't feel like Teresa's work. If you are looking for a quick and steamy read, this is definitely something you should read, that is for sure! ( )
  UANBookAddict | Dec 3, 2015 |

Gabby plays a very dangerous game... Drake is eager to teach her the rules. Gabby wants nothing more than to be an author, but she is stuck working for a magazine that she despises. When she is tasked to interview an actor at a movie premiere, she reluctantly sets off to do her job. Drake doesn't make it easy for her and she lets her frustration get the best of her. She is soon thrown into his world and in over her head.

Teresa Mummert is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,987,732 books! | Top bar: Always visible