Onyx Webb: Book One: Episodes 1, 2, & 3 by…

Onyx Webb: Book One: Episodes 1, 2, & 3

by Andrea Waltz, Richard Fenton (Author)

122768,668 (4)None

The tagline on the cover of Onyx Webb hooked me – Think life is precious now? Just wait until you’re dead – and I had to read Book I by Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz. I am just hoping I made the right decision, because there are more books to come and I will not learn the ending here.

Onyx Webb is a paranormal thriller that will have you questioning the most important things in “life”. If you are a fan of character driven stories, this one is for you.

Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz do a wonderful job of building complex characters that are well developed and I quickly found my favorites and the villains. As each characters story grows, so does my interest.

We have kidnappers and serial killers, ghosts and visions. What is real? You will have to read Onyx Webb to find out for yourself.

There is more than one villain walking the streets and you never know who you can trust. People are not always what they seem.

Onyx is not your average child and her life took a turn for the worst when she met him.

Men – they can be the life of you or the death of you.

Onyx Webb, Book I laid a solid foundation.There is so much going on, that I feel I will not be able to rest until I know the whole story. Thank goodness Book II is out and waiting for me to grab a copy of my own.

I received Onyx Webb by Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz in return for an honest and unbiased review.

To see more visit http://www.fundinmental.com ( )
  sherry69 | Jan 25, 2016 |
I loved this book! Couldn't put it down. Great writing and totally believable characters. The story lines move along so well and in some form or fashion begin to tie into each other. I am anxiously awaiting the next book. ( )
  AliciaOverstreet | May 28, 2015 |

Andrea Waltzprimary authorall editionscalculated
Fenton, RichardAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,327,525 books! | Top bar: Always visible