Gorgeous Consort (Beautiful Entourage #2) by…

Gorgeous Consort (Beautiful Entourage #2)

by E. L. Todd

511,436,638 (2)None

SENSUALITY RATING: Profanity; Sexually explicit, graphic details; definitely erotica romance.

GENRE: Romance

SETTING: New York City, modern day

CENTRAL FEMALE CHARACTER: HARPER – interior designer, concerned that everyone would pity her because she was the oldest and with no boyfriend.

CENTRAL MALE CHARACTER: TROY – male escort, could not get over the woman that he loved but left him for another man.

SYNOPSIS: Harper is fine with being single. She owns a successful business and wants her parents to get off of her back about not having a boyfriend. Having a fun filled sex life with almost every woman in town makes Troy a happy man.

WHAT I LIKED: Harper is amusing

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE: Way over the top with sexual content and terminology. Way over the top.

OVERALL RATING: (2) stars because Too much sexual content and distasteful terminology. Seems like the word “f _ _ k” (don’t want to offend anyone) was used every 5 seconds. ( )
  Chandra-of-Red | May 28, 2015 |
Grocery shopping was a pain in the ass.  I only had two arms to carry everything so I was limited to the essentials, mainly ingredients for my daily protein shake after a visit to the gym.  I had a car, but parking in Manhattan was such a bitch that I'd rather just walk.
I'm not your sweetheart so don't call me that.  My name is Harper.
I've seen you around a lot, Troy.  You never leave a bar with a girl.
That's my son and I'm not going to let you mess with his head.  You've already done enough damage.  Now knock it off.
Well, I think it's really cool.  You shouldn't care what they think because they're obviously idiots.  You're badass, Harper.  And really hot.
We're friends.  I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,106,830 books! | Top bar: Always visible