Dark Escort (Beautiful Entourage #3) by E.…

Dark Escort (Beautiful Entourage #3)

by E. L. Todd

121768,668 (3)None

SENSUALITY RATING: Profanity; Sexually explicit, graphic details; definitely erotica romance.

GENRE: Romance, Erotica

SETTING: New York City, modern day

CENTRAL FEMALE CHARACTER: KATARINA – runs the family winery business; does not want a boyfriend but her parents are determined to push her into a relationship with a childhood friend.

CENTRAL MALE CHARACTER: CATO – male escort, demanding, chauvinistic, a one night type of man, does not understand why two years later Katarina cannot remember him.

SYNOPSIS: Cato is frustrated when he wakes up and has yet to dismiss his one night relationship with Kat. He rolls over the never morning to find out his lady of the night is no longer in the bed with him. How dare she dismiss herself leaving only a note behind.

WHAT I LIKED: No matter what, if he thought Joey was a threat to Kat, he would tear the door down.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE: Erotica right out of the starting gate. Macho, macho man, he gotta’ be the macho man.

OVERALL RATING: (3) stars because more story-line that book two however allow the reader an opportunity to use that imagination. Some of the steamy edge was taken out of this story-line as compared to book 2. ( )
  Chandra-of-Red | May 28, 2015 |
New York City was the greatest damn place on earth.  The food was awesome, the bars were always open, and the chicks were hot.  I'd never live anywhere else as long as I lived.  And Manhattan was the place to be for my favorite holiday.  Technically, it wasn't really a holiday, but it was a holiday to me.
It's from Target.  Who cares?
You either have a drinking problem or you really don't want to be here.
I'd let you dress me up even if you weren't paying me --- or undress me.
I'm not jealous. But this guy is desperate to play any card he has.  Don't trust him
I wanted to tell you I loved you at the place where I actually knew I love you.  Hence, why we're here.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,384,174 books! | Top bar: Always visible