Diamond Moon (Black Hills Wolves Book 12) by…

Diamond Moon (Black Hills Wolves Book 12)

by Celia Breslin

322,001,085 (4)None
Recently added byangels_gp, SerenaYates

~ 4 Diamond Moon Stars ~

Diamond Moon is book twelve in the Black Hills Wolves series by [a:Celia Breslin|7085091|Celia Breslin|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1368717770p2/7085091.jpg] and can be read as a stand-a-lone.

CBreslin did a great job with the writing. I have read only one other book in this series and it feel below pair for me, but Diamond Moon surprised me with the story and writing.

Darci our human-wolf hybrid has a big problem that could end with her life. She comes to the Black Hills seeking help and ends up finding more then she expected.

Ross our full-blooded wolf never expected to find his mate when he came back to the Tao pack to help them rebuild. He has to find a way to save her and help her accept the wolf inside.

Though the plot is not complicated their is a little conflict. Darci is not her father, but because of who he was and the type of wolf, it causes fear in the pack and others to see her differently. As for her little problem well I was impressed with the description of this issue and a little turned off (you will have to read to find out), but mostly impressed on how the author portrayed this. Ross really moved me with his understand. He held back his wolf, since he understood that Darci does not understand or know that they are mates. He helps her feel comfortable and when it’s time to save her, he follows his instincts. The relationship builds nicely for a short story.

All around Diamond Moon was a good read and I enjoyed CBreslin’s writing style. If you enjoy quick insta-love reads, then this book is for you.

* Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by Celina Breslin via Bewitching Book Tours with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |
no review
  SerenaYates | Oct 14, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,582,519 books! | Top bar: Always visible