Rohit and Riya by Rishi

Rohit and Riya

by Rishi

Recently added byLexxi

A woman who liked to dress as a tease (what, she out and out says that in the story) keeps getting asked out by a man who she finds creepy. Persistence and all that, right? On the 13th time he asked her, she slapped him. Because he dared to touch her hand. The slap occurred in front of all his friends. Embarrassing him completely. Supposedly.

So, man tricks woman to let him to her place. Apologies. Uses the restroom. Leaves. Week later he sends an email to her. Attached are naked pictures of the woman taken from that restroom. Apparently he had hidden a camera in there.

He tried 13 times to get this woman to be his girlfriend, and was refused to the point of embarrassment. So he gets her through blackmail. Or that's his intention at least.

Two interesting aspects of this story are 1) set in India; 2) is in "Indian English" or however that was worded in the description. Gives everything an extra layer of . . . something or other. Plus, I've no idea if this is perfect grammar, spelling, or what. Or horrible by all standards (other than being worded oddly, it didn't seem horrible). Being "Indian English", I don't know.

Well, for example:

'Everything was so smooth for a week in class. Then one day he called. He told me to open the mailbox. I opened it. There was a mail by Rohit. When I opened the mail it showed some attachment. I opened that attachment, unzipped the folder and literally started shivering after looking the attachments.'

Is that bad grammar, word choice, word placement, or exactly as it should be in Indian English? Does through one off. Reading it made me initially wonder why there was mention of attachments. In a letter received through the mail. That arrived in the mailbox. Then, rather quickly - probably before my initial thought had actually had time to process, I realized that it was an email box. Not a mailbox. Apparently they don't call emails emails over in India.

Riya, the woman's name, reluctantly falls under the command of Rohit. Stripping her window for him. Wearing what he wishes her to wear to school. Extra. All so that pictures of her playing with herself won't be sent out electronically. So . . . this always vaguely confuses me in stories like this. In order to keep from being embarrassed, exposed, humiliated, have your future "destroyed" the blackmailed person follows the commands given to them that cause them to be publicly embarrassed, exposed, and humiliated. And . . . hmm.

The stories wherein the blackmailed person is able to keep up a "proper" personna in the outside world, but have lost that right in private make vague realistic sense. The stories wherein the person ends up dancing around naked in public to the tune of their blackmailer so that naked pictures of them do not go out . . . seem less realistic. Granted, most in that line build up slowly. Like "wear this, it's not your normal, but it isn't that bad; now wear this even shorter skirt; now do this; that; this . . . " and by the time the person realizes they are dancing around naked in public, it's too late.

This specific story started with her posing naked in her window. And she knew she could be seen because the person commanding her was standing below her window and makes known he can see her. That kind of annoys me. Only kinda.

'I looked myself in the mirror. The black bra was shinning over the white shirt. The skirt was so short that good amount of mid thighs and upper thighs were exposed. I could see myself this way and I called Rohit.' - 1) just to be clear, she is not wearing the bra outside of her shirt (which can happen in a humiliation story; 2) already the woman will be at school in clothing that will ruin her reputation, supposedly. She pleads. He does not relent. She goes to school. hmms.

And, just so it is reinforced that it isn't just Riya's belief that she would be embarrassed in such an outfit:

'All class was laughing and whistling at me. I couldn't say anything and I was extra caustious to take care of my loose frilled black skirt as there wasn't anything inside as per Rohit's orders.' - Anything inside eh? DO you normally go to school with a vibrator shoved up . . wait, you mean underwear, right? There's wasn't anything under your skirt. Oh, and this was just going to class wearing a short skirt, no panties, black bra under a white shirt. And she's completely humiliated in front of her whole school.

That's what I'm mean when I say I get confused as to how stories like this can start this way. A build up, vaguely reasonable, but starting with complete humiliation to cover up something else which would cause complete humiliation is only vaguely reasonable in certain circumstances that do not really apply here. As in, women/man agrees to go somewhere barely clothed, or even, pretend to think a specific beach is a naked beach and strut around naked. Humiliating themselves. To cover up unrelated humiliating things - like crime, cheating, etc. But to allow yourself to be humiliated to cover up something which is quite similar just seems odd. At least to start off that way. Especially since one form of humiliation involves personal public appearance in front of random outsiders, close personal friends, family, etc.

So, be publically humiliated in front of many many people. Or have photographs circulated that indicate that you like to, in the close confines of your own bathroom, play with yourself. 1) photographs can be altered; 2) you wearing skimpy clothing, no clothing, doing humiliating things in public - that's you. Or, in a stretch, a clone and we are now in a fantasy or science fiction story, which we are not here (or a twin/triplet/etc. pretending to be the other twin).

Admit to the playing with yourself, take the lumps that come with that, or if it truly is unsurvivable, note, strongly or in an offhand way, that photographs can be faked. Might not work, but you know what won't work? Doing stuff in public that can't be explained away and in a manner that all know that it is you. As in, going to class. Pulling up her skirt to show that you followed orders and are not wearing anything under your skirt. And . . . well, you lost the game when you left your house dressed like that. So . . .. (This is not to imply that going outside dressed like she was is inherently shameful/embarrassing/humiliating - it is in this case because she does feel shame, is embarrassed, is humiliated).

It just doesn't bloody make sense to me. Like, the part wherein Rohit demanded a blowjob. In class. Riya said no. Rohit asked a friend if he wished to see a picture of a woman masturbating. Riya gave in to his demands and blew him. Um . . wha? "I come from a good family, there's no way I could live down having someone see pictures of a woman masturbating in an internal room who might possibly be me. Oh no, I'd be so ruined. For ever and ever. Yes, oh yes, take your cock out and I will mold it with my mouth, I'll run my tongue all over it, I'll squeeze my lips tightly and suck you deep. All while my breasts are displayed, hanging out from my opened shirt, while my ass is wiggling, most likely showing everyone who just happens to have good side vision, or, you know, turned slightly, everything anyone would want to see under a woman's skirt. A woman not wearing anything under her skirt. Oh yes. Please don't show any pictures. Ooooh noooo! I'd be so ruined!" bah.

By the way, what I wrote? I wrote it. Then read more of the story. Hmms. So my obviously fake quote is closer to what occurred in the story than I expected. Rohit literally asks Riya if sucking his dick is really worse than having those pictures circulate. Riya agrees to his demands and immediately begins sucking his dick.

This is one of those times when not knowing anything, really, of the culture can kinda make things difficult. Nothing that occurred up to a certain point would necessarily would be embarrassing/humiliating/etc. where I live. Heck, women can go topless here if they so wish. Course, at the same time a woman was pulled over for wearing a mid-length skirt while riding a bicycle. And ticketed for indecent exposure/reckless endangerment/or whatever bullshit charge he came up with. So . . . what do I know? mmphs. Plus, apparently publicly sucking on a man's dick in a classroom during class while barely clothed is actually less humiliating than having naked pictures of a person masturbating circulating. At least in India. Who knew, eh? (that and stripping naked in a classroom in session is also less humiliating than naked pictures, apparently). ( )
  Lexxi | May 29, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,795,966 books! | Top bar: Always visible