The Duchess Inheritance (Jordinia) (Volume…

The Duchess Inheritance (Jordinia) (Volume 2)

by C. K. Brooke

312,001,085 (4)None
Recently added byseriesousbooks, Bertha_, Ermina

-- Want to know if the whole series is worth reading? Read my overall review of the whole series at seriesousbookreviews.com! Spoiler Free!

**I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

I was excited to start this one after finishing the fun adventure that was [b:The Duchess Quest|23332977|The Duchess Quest (Jordinia #1)|C.K. Brooke|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1414594812s/23332977.jpg|42870129]. I was really curious to see how Dani would get her kingdom back and what trouble her and her companions would get into.

This one started strong, lulled a little just before the halfway point but finished strong. The last half of this book was by far the best part. It was nonstop action, plot twists and memorable character moments for the latter 50%. I really liked how everything came together.

Again, the multiple POVs are the strength of this series. It provides a 360 degree view of the world and keeps the story moving. It also gets you inside the minds of the various characters. I didn't realize how attached to these characters I was until it all came to an end. I couldn't have asked for a better conclusion to their story.

Full Review: http://wp.me/p7hLUw-1yV
Actual Rating: 4/5
  seriesousbooks | Feb 7, 2018 |

C. K. Brooke is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,506,367 books! | Top bar: Always visible