A Curse upon the Saints by J. Rutger Madison

A Curse upon the Saints

by J. Rutger Madison

Wow amazing story I was hooked from the beginning to the finish. This book was exquisite and a thrilling story I have had the pleasure of reading. An enjoyable read & I do so hope to read more. This wonderful book I would be delighted to recommend to my friends & my thanks to the author J.Rutger Madison for the privilege of reading this wonderful book so to all happy reading from wee me.☺♥ ( )
  weelinda | Dec 19, 2015 |
Although it started off a little slow in the beginning, this book picked up the pace and held my attention for the remainder. I like how you get to see things through the eyes of different characters; this helps to understand why someone acts the way they do and leaves the story open to kill off key people without ending the narrative. The ending is definitely left open for a sequel, as stated at the end of the book, and I’m excited to see what the future holds for this story. ( )
  iAMjacksID | Jul 14, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

J. Rutger Madison's book A Curse upon the Saints was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

J. Rutger Madison is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,403,558 books! | Top bar: Always visible