Elijah Hael - The Genetic Code by Steve…

Elijah Hael - The Genetic Code

by Steve Goodwin

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byskstiles612

The characters in the story are very real, very believable. We have your good versus evil. Humans are unaware that a battle between demons and angels are taking place around them. Humans are the pawns caught in the middle. Nya is sick. She has been working on a DNA project for over a decade and now someone else is trying to steal it. I thought it great naming this person Cain. You immediately get the idea that he is working for the wrong side. He is actually trying to he a group of demons called "The Shadows".
The angels, Elijah, Castiel and Sophia have been tasked with protecting Nya and her boyfriend Isaac.

This is not your typical angel versus demon book. This is not the first book in the series, yet I was able to get right in and enjoy it. I will definitely need to read the first book to see what I had missed.

I received a copy to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed here are my own. ( )
  skstiles612 | May 31, 2015 |

A dazzling, thought provoking, combination of faith versus secular beliefs, science fiction, spiritual warfare, action adventure and romance.

Yesterday's gone. Tomorrow is a distant hope. Now means everything...

Nya struggled to believe her accomplishment. Nearly a decade's work was all coming together. This was her moment. The Nobel Prize would be hers for the taking. Her work was going to change the face of bio-science forever.

The only problem was someone with an exceptionally dark desire wanted to twist her work for sinister purposes that would change the face of life on Earth forever. And he was prepared to go to any lengths to get it.

Thus began a chain of startling events that would force Nya to place her trust in an unknown man whom she discovered from archived news reports ... died years ago.

Journey with Nya, a believer, as her faith is tested. Join Isaac, a non-believer, who questions his existence. Discover how they face death together in a remarkable adventure. An emotionally rich escapade which will delight those who quest personally challenging and thought provoking reads.