Goodnight Selfie by Scott Menchin

Goodnight Selfie

by Scott Menchin

Goodnight Selfie is about a girl who gets given her brother's old camera phone and starts taking selfies of herself throughout the day. Her family asks to be in the pictures too and make them elsies. This is a good realistic fiction book because it is realistic these days that children are given camera phones and know how to take selfies while also being fantasy because she is a made up character. PRIMARY. Illustrations: Digitally created ( )
  SkyD17 | Mar 19, 2017 |
A one-note book about a girl in love with taking her own picture. ( )
  geraldinefm | Jun 9, 2015 |

"There I am! My first selfie!"

After the star of this story gets her brother’s hand-me-down camera-phone and a quick lesson in the "selfie," there is no stopping her! Anything can be turned into a selfie, and a host of adventures and misadventures caught on camera prove her point. Turning the camera-phone on herself becomes a part of her every day, all day long. Until, that is, it’s time to call it a day. Turns out, camera-phones and kids alike need to recharge their batteries!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 06 Aug 2015 06:19:33 -0400)

Smile! Here comes one of the most memorable (and share-able) selfies of a generation. ""There I am! My first selfie!"" After the star of this story gets her brother s hand-me-down camera-phone and a quick lesson in the "selfie," there is no stopping her! "Anything" can be turned into a selfie, and a host of adventures and misadventures caught on camera prove her point. Turning the camera-phone on herself becomes a part of her every day, all day long. Until, that is, it s time to call it a day. Turns out, camera-phones and kids alike need to recharge their batteries!"… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,734,548 books! | Top bar: Always visible