Black Jade by Kylie Chan

mom (128)

Like all of Kylie Chan's series I enjoyed this book. It certainly wasn't my favourite but she has this way of captivating the reader with her simple storytelling and interesting characters.

We got to see the final battle and Emma's interactions with demons and celestials alike.

I enjoyed it. I was disappointed that there wasn't as much of the Tiger as previous books, because he's always been one of my favourites. And I think I would have liked a better conclusion to what happened to the stones. Other than that, though, a satisfying ending! ( )
  ashooles | Apr 23, 2017 |

Caught in a magical storm and deposited in modern-day Oregon, twin dragon princes Darius and Connor are looking for a way home. Instead they find something most unexpected—their mate. The one woman who holds both their hearts in the palm of her healing hand—along with secrets about her origins that link their shared destinies. When Josie patches up the injured man on her doorstep, her snowcat instincts tell her he's much more than a man. And so is his brother. She also knows her dragon lovers cannot fly free in the modern world. The only way to return them to their rightful place is to face the failures of her past, and leave the safety of her forest cabin to seek her estranged grandfather's counsel. There she learns the painful truth: returning Darius and Connor to where they belong could mean giving up everything. Even her only chance for true love. But fate has other plans for the trio. Magic swirls all around them. Whether it is for good or ill, only time will tell... Warning: Contains a fiery hot ménage a trois, a wild cat-woman and two hunky dragon studs in black leather. A little time travel makes everything more interesting, doesn't it?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,422,302 books! | Top bar: Always visible