Igloos in the Summer by Mr Kieran Jamie Lee

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byKieranJamieLee

No tags.

No reviews

The blurb, the blurb is not to be mistaken in the lack of informative souls. What was the once famous saying? ‘Never judge a book by its cover’ what are you doing right now? Why did you divert your eyes to the swannings of the River Tyne, was it something different, something unique, or something more powerful than ever with a touch of home? “Moral of the story – Life is like a teabag; you end up dead, replaced and forgotten.” “The idea of being unstuck in the animation of humanity was enough to put a beam upon anyone’s face.” “I felt like indolently cutting open each vigorous stratum of stomach skin, reaching for the intestine core and casing it around the distension of my faded neck.” You may ask how on Earth one simply manages to endorse an igloo in the beaming summer sun. In fact, it’s almost impossible, not one layer of snow nor a falling snowflake upon the moonlit ambience. But this summer was different. This was the summer of twenty-three year old Vanessa Pools. Find the truth inside the world of self-harm, depression, isolation, bullying and self esteem. Your actions have consequences, my actions have consequences and together we can fight life in the power of humanity.

Mr Kieran Jamie Lee is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,742,785 books! | Top bar: Always visible