Who Murdered Mr. Malone? (Garden Girls…

Who Murdered Mr. Malone? (Garden Girls Mystery)

by Hope Callaghan

213495,208 (4)1

Who Murdered Mr. Malone? (The Garden Girls #1) by Hope Callaghan

Gloria Rutherford just started her "Garden Girls" club. Soon A body is found behind the Elementary School in Belhaven Michigan. Gloria decides she is going to try to find out who the killer is. With the help of her Garden Club friends they are going to find answers, and hope to reveal a murderer.

Gloria and her friends are delightful (older) ladies. They seem like a fun bunch of ladies to hang with. The plot moves swift, the story has some laugh out loud moments, drama, and mystery. Overall I feel those who like a good cozy mystery will enjoy Who Murdered Mr. Malone?. ( )
  SheriAWilkinson | Mar 11, 2016 |
Who Murdered Mr. Malone? By Hope Callaghan

After I finish a novel I sum it up with one or two words. Who Murdered Mr. Malone is a “Good read”. This novel by Hope Callaghan is Book 1 in the Garden Girls Cozy Mystery Series. This is the first I have read anything by this author and if her other books are as much fun to read I will read them all.
I used to get annoyed when an author takes what seems to be a basic, run of the mill, character and makes him/her an amateur sleuth attempting to solve a crime. Now, thanks to authors like Ms. Callaghan, I find the cozy mysteries enjoyable to read and look forward to finding more like them.
Who Murdered Mr. Malone does just that. In a small town in Michigan there are a group of women who call themselves The Garden Girls. They organized to get together on a regular basis and help out those less fortunate than themselves. Now this quiet town is woken up with the discovery of a body in the woods behind the elementary school. Garden Girl Gloria is determined to solve the mystery and find out who murdered Mr. Malone. Gloria discovers some clues that seem to lead directly to the killer; but do they?
Read Who Murdered Mr. Malone? And follow Gloria and the other Garden Girls as they realize solving a murder isn’t as easy as they initially thought.

01/26/16 ( )
  JustJan3 | Feb 1, 2016 |
Excellent cozy mystery book! This is book one in the Garden Girls Cozy Mysteries Series. I really enjoyed the good clean Christian mystery without any profanity. I've read all of the books in this series and look forward to reading more by Hope Callaghan. ( )
  mwt321 | Aug 1, 2015 |

Hope Callaghan is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,396,051 books! | Top bar: Always visible