Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the SAT French Subject Test, 15th Edition (College Test…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0804125708, Paperback)EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT French Subject Test with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations; detailed review of key vocab, grammar, and reading comprehension topics; and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT French is an undoubtedly tough subject. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT French Subject Test arms you to take on the exam and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT French Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Useful vocabulary lists grouped by theme
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:56:45 -0400)
Includes two full-length practice tests, practice drills, and detailed review of grammar.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.