Mirror, Mirror by Abrigail Kinkade
113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byLexxi

A ten part short story series. About and adult theme park.

Part one: mirrors, or "Mirror, Mirror".

A group of friends pool money together to head off to an exlusive expensive adult theme park. We enter the story with Garrett, Willa, Tyler, Leslie, Shayne just arriving at the park. As they enter, the story begins to follow the narration of Willa.

As everyone splits off individually, in groups, or in pairs, Willa and Garrett head towards the House of Mirrors.

Hmms. The Joker, as in the Joker from the Batman comics, stands attendant at the House of Mirrors. The Joker? Hmms. I'd think he'd be more likely to stand attendant at the Haunted House. Then again, "the Joker" is speaking as if he is the "Riddler" so, pfft.

Hmms. So, gorgeous little Willa hates they way she looks, we the reader learn quickly as she begins her experience with the mirrors. Willa hears a voice directing her. Having her run her hands along her body, while looking at herself in the mirror, then at three men. And their reactions to what she is doing. Then one moves up to her, and helps her. The first man pulls at her pants, lowering them, then begins playing with the folds between her legs. A second man comes up and begins playing with her breasts. All the while, Willa gazes into the mirrors.

Eventually a third man moved forward. Took her in his mouth. The other two continue playing with her, while she contiues looking into the mirrors.

"There was no part of her body that wasn’t on fire, and to watch these men in action, worshiping her like she was a goddess, was scintillating and aroused her beyond reason. . . . in her reflection, she saw the sultry look of her hooded lids, heavy with delight, as well as the way her breasts filled and sat round and enticing on her chest as they received rapt attention."

The men, after giving her multiple orgasms, gently pull her clothing back on, then the voice comes back again, reassuring her and calming her down.

"The mirrors showed her every angle of her body, and she could see the beauty of it."

I admit that I kind of suspected how this specific story would go. Was not exactly what I expected. And was, in fact, much better than I thought it would be. Was a fun little story.

The music playing in the background is Sia "We are born", Florence + the Machine "Strangeness and Charm", Calvin Harris "Sweet Nothing", Florence + the Machine "What the Water Gave Me"

That was something of a test, listening to music while reading. Added something. Removed something. Not sure if it was a plus or negative. ( )
  Lexxi | Jun 3, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,622,633 books! | Top bar: Always visible