Daily Greens 4-Day Cleanse: Jump Start Your…

by Shauna R. Martin (Author)

9None1,533,459 (3)None
"Daily Greens is the way I start my day every day. Before I go to the gym and before I get onstage. It gives me that extra kick in the butt that I love." - Joey Kramer, Aerosmith Are you craving junk foods? Feel sluggish and tired all the time? Fueling yourself on caffeine and sugar on a daily basis? Then it's time reset your mind and body with the Daily Greens 4-Day Cleanse. Jump start your body and give yourself a "spring cleaning" during the week so you're refreshed and looking amazing for the weekend. The book features four key cleanses: one for each season of the year (Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Year). The vegetables and fruits in each cleanse are selected to coincide with fresh, delicious seasonal produce so that you can juice right in your own home. Try the 4-day cleanse or if it's right for your lifestyle, try the 7- or 10-day cleanse. The best part? You don't have to eliminate food on the Daily Greens cleanse. Founder Shauna Martin recommends a raw diet while you juice, so you're not just limited to just liquid, and you'll still be able to refresh, rejuvenate, and reset as you would with other cleanses. So you get the same benefits of a cleanse without starving yourself! No more cleanse headaches or irritability, and you'll feel the results almost instantly. You can make these yummy green recipes right in your own kitchen, anytime you want. Daily Greens juices contain easy to follow recipes that include up to 6 pounds of raw produce cold-pressed into each bottle. Each juice is the equivalent of 9 servings of fresh vegetables and fruits. They are naturally low-calorie because less than 10% fruit is used so you don't spike sugar levels. No water, sugar, or preservatives are added. The juices are naturally vegan, naturally gluten-free, naturally dairy- and soy-free, non-GMO project certified, and absolutely delicious. So if you're ready to reset your body, lose weight, or just give yourself a much-needed energy boost, the Daily Greens 4-Day Cleanse has exactly what you need. With a foreword from Mayim Bialik, star of The Big Bang Theory.… (more)
Member:valcomm
Title:Daily Greens 4-Day Cleanse: Jump Start Your Health, Reset Your Energy, and Look and Feel Better than Ever!
Authors:Shauna R. Martin (Author)
Info:Race Point Publishing (2015), 176 pages

Daily Greens 4-Day Cleanse: Jump Start Your Health, Reset Your Energy, and Look and Feel Better than Ever! by Shauna R. Martin

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,932,997 books! | Top bar: Always visible