The Yoga Bible by Christina Brown

The Yoga Bible

by Christina Brown

This was a great starting book for me, really taught me the ropes and it is highly recommended for those new to yoga.
  baliweightloss | Dec 27, 2016 |
I do yoga and would like to explore more on other poses aside form the basic ones I already demonstrated over and over again. What I like about his book is actually the illustration (also the main reason I bought it) it gave me detailed step by step poses and as well helpful tips and insights to better my experience in doing Yoga on my own. For yoga enthusiast like me definitely this book is for you. ( )
  Maddison18 | Mar 19, 2016 |
I love this book of yoga postures. I finally bought my own copy instead of checking it out of the library. It gives basic and advanced forms. List complimentary postures and adaptations. This book would be a 5 if it was spiral bound. ( )
  TheLibraryhag | Oct 9, 2010 |

A guide to yoga features 150 positions along with step-by-step instructions on how to achieve them, a summary of the various schools of yoga, and advice on breathing techniques, meditation, and the health benefits of yoga.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,562,827 books! | Top bar: Always visible