The Naughty List by Michael Fry

The Naughty List

by Michael Fry

182561,019 (5)None

I thought the naughty list was an amazing book. I would recommend it for everyone. Perfect length, fiction, great story, lots of twists, funny, and just awesome! I needed a good book, and this was that book. I wish there was a sequel to it. You may think you know all about Christmas, but when you read this book everything you know will change.

It’s about a girl named Bobbie. She has a little brother named Tad, a loving mother, a dad who is away a lot, and A crazy, crazy uncle name Dale. He lives in their basement, and wears a spaghetti strainer on his head. Apparently it stops aliens from turning his brain to cheese. There are some other things about him but, I would rather not say. Just read is yourself.

Tad wants a 3D Mega Machine for Christmas, for short a 3DMM. It’s a crazy gaming console. Bobby however tries to ignore Christmas. It’s just because she kind of sort of tackled a zombie santa off a roof, and broke her arm. It’s kind of hard to explain.

Well they end up going on a crazy adventure. I really don’t want to completely spoil it, but I will say some things. Their adventure involves, a lazy santa, robo elves, toes that shoot missles, and a creepy robot called the watcher. There is a lot more, but I think I already spoiled enough

Overall I would give this book five stars. ( )
  bpoc8451 | Dec 15, 2015 |
Bobbie has to try to rescue Christmas for her little brother Tad. To do that she must go to other side to disable the Watcher while dealing with Ninja Santa, Larry the Reindeer, and "crazy" Uncle who lives in their basement.

I loved the story and characters. I laughed out loud. The drawings are as much a part of the story as the words. A perfect story for the Christmas season. Just like Bobbie, you'll never see Christmas the same way again. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Dec 7, 2015 |

AR level 3.6, 3 pts

When Bobbie's hilariously bumbling efforts to save her brother's Christmas actually land him on Santa's Naughty List, she must travel to the North Pole to make things right again and save Christmas. Bobbie suddenly finds herself on an epic holiday adventure complete with rogue elves, dysfunctional reindeer, a lazy Santa, and more.

Fans of the Big Nate and Diary of a Wimpy Kid series will love this laugh-out-loud funny Christmas adventure packed with comic illustrations.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 30 Jul 2015 12:21:09 -0400)

"Twelve-year-old Bobbie travels to the North Pole to remove her brother from Santa's unimpeachable Naughty List in this Christmas adventure"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,451,273 books! | Top bar: Always visible