Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Complete Book of Colleges, 2016 Edition (College Admissions Guides)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0804126313, Paperback)The MEGA-GUIDE to 1,573 COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES!
No one knows colleges better than The Princeton Review! Inside The Complete Book of Colleges, 2016 Edition, you’ll find meticulously researched information that will help you narrow the search for the best college for you! Each of the 1,573 user-friendly profiles answers your questions, including:
• How much are tuition and other student fees and costs?
• What types of financial aid are available, and when are the applications due?
• What do admissions officers most look for in test scores and recommendations?
• Which majors are the most popular and have the highest enrollment?
• What is the housing like, and how accessible is technology on campus?
• What are the key campus organizations, athletics, and student activities?
• How selective is the school?
• Plus! Indexes based on cost, selectivity, and size that will help you narrow your search.
Get a leg up on your college search with this easy-to-use, comprehensive, and savvy guidebook from the experts at The Princeton Review.
(retrieved from Amazon Wed, 29 Jul 2015 10:24:49 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.