Reunion by Karen Kingsbury

Reunion (2004)

by Karen Kingsbury

Other authors: Gary Smalley

Series: Redemption (5)

I have grown very attached to the Baxter's. (I didn't start out attached. I made the mistake of reading the 3rd book 1st...not knowing it was a series. At that time, I would have just rated it 3 stars...an average read. But I liked it enough to go back and start the series!) I have enjoyed following the entire family....and especially Ashley and Landon. I'm sure had I read the 3rd book in order, I would have found it every bit as good as the first!
This final book was wonderful in everyway...except that it was an end! Elizabeth was strong and a leader during her illness. I will miss following the Baxter's in their everyday life...does Hayley make a complete recovery? Does Dayne ever let his family know who he is. I"m hoping to see more of the Baxters as I read Dayne's story in the Firstborn series. I'm sure I'll enjoy the books, regardless! ( )
  Time2Read2 | Mar 31, 2013 |
The mother wants a reunion before she dies
  pbhenry | Dec 28, 2010 |
July 2006 ( )
  pamjimo1 | Aug 19, 2006 |

Karen Kingsburyprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Smalley, Garysecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Adoption - Fiction Redemption Series # 5 Baxter's come together one final time.

The Redemption series won Christian Retailing’s 2005 Retailer’s Choice Award for Best Series! In addition, Reunion was a 2005 Gold Medallion Award finalist!

This touching story allows us to see into the lives of the Baxter family as Erin and Sam attempt to adopt a child. As the family looks forward to a heartwarming reunion, they find out that Mr. and Mrs. Baxter have a secret that could change their lives forever.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:38:51 -0400)

This touching story follows the lives of the Baxter family as Erin and Sam attempt to adopt a child. As the family looks forward to a heartwarming reunion, they find out that Mr. and Mrs. Baxter have a secret that could change their lives forever.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,044,384 books! | Top bar: Always visible