Protector for Hire by Tawna Fenske

Protector for Hire

by Tawna Fenske

154647,891 (4)None

So the story goes as follows; Schwartz Patton has made himself into a recluse, after a terrible mission gone wrong, which left him is a coma for three months and the men in his unit dead. For 10 years he has isolated himself from everyone and everything, the only person who had his number was his brother Grant, with strict instructions to use it only under the penalty of death. Now Grant needs to call on his brother’s help, but not for himself; but his sister in law Janelle.
City-girl Janelle Keebler inner good guy radar is broken! How can it not be, when she marries a drug dealer, who treats her bad and even after they are divorced, wants to kill her, just like he did to his associate, right in front of her. After a failed attempt at Witness Protection, her brother in law Grant take her safety into his own hand and ships her of to his recluse of a brother.
But the sparks fly as soon as they meet, though Schwartz is determined to keep her at arm’s length. Can Janelle find confidence in herself again? Can Schwartz overcome his PTSD enough to express his feeling for Janelle? All while keeping Janelle safe...
WOW! What a book! I have truly never read a book like this before and I love every moment of it! I am going to have to start this series from the beginning I think! This book truly blows my mind.
The writing is smooth and the characters well developed, without them being too complex. I would say this story is light-suspense, which also touches on PTSD, without going to heavy into the subject. The passionate scenes are super-hot, BUT are believable! This honestly, makes for a nice change.
Protector for Hire is truly one of the best romantic suspense books I have read so far this year! So for that, I could only give the book a solid 10 out of 10!
  Cara_Ross | Aug 16, 2016 |
He protected her, she rescued him!

Even though it was #4 - (hate starting in the middle if series) this one could be my favorite / have to let you know once I've read the rest!!
  phtochic | Aug 15, 2016 |
Fun witty banter between the main characters make this an incredibly enjoyable read. This entire series has been fun to read! In this book Janelle Kebbler needs protection from her murdering ex husband. Where better to hide a city girl than in the woods with a grumpy recluse?? For eight years Schwartz Patton has hidden himself away from everyone after devastating losses in Iraq scarred his heart. Now his brother has tracked him down and asked for his help. Protecting this feisty, beautiful woman may be harder than he expected though!!

This is a good one and I definitely recommend it. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
I love this series. ( )
  msphotogirl | Oct 19, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,918,080 books! | Top bar: Always visible