The Serenity Stone Murder by Marianne Jones

The Serenity Stone Murder

by Marianne Jones

312,001,085 (5)None

It is not often that I give a book five stars, but with “The Serenity Stone Murders” how could I not. I recommend that you buy this book. You will not be disappointed.

When Margaret and her friend Louise travel to Thunder Bar to attend a new-age workshop, they stumble into the homicide investigation of a prominent businessmen, murdered with the “serenity” stone stolen from a nearby church garden.

This is a charming and wonderful story covering everything from kooky new-age retreats, murder, and covering all the parochial joys of small town life. It is a combination of all of the best bits of Mapp & Lucia, Father Brown, Murder She Wrote and The Golden Girls. A great read for the holidays or anytime. I hope that the author is writing more about the adventures of these ladies. ( )
  SarahEBear | Jul 12, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,156,595 books! | Top bar: Always visible