San Diego from A to Z: An Alphabetical Guide…

San Diego from A to Z: An Alphabetical Guide (Alphabet City Guides Book 2)

by Laura Roberts

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byjbarr5

No tags.

San Diego from A to Z: An Alphabetical Guide (Alphabet City Guides Book 2) by Laura Roberts
This book sounded interesting to me as we do travel a bit and like to see the sights and explore new horizons.
Starts out with words from the author, why she wanted to write this type of a book.
Right from the start by visiting the aquarium the author explains all the extra things you could do, wow why don't the aquariums we've visited around the US have these events?
Talk about 'hands on' that's what we do like to do. Even though we are in our 60's we can do things 40 year olds can do and we do like to bring the grandkids and their parents on some of our adventures.
Monthly calendar will come in handy when you need just one more thing to do that will connect you to the area as it will be in season.
Such facts about the next thing to do, the park and facts tell you it's even bigger than it's counterpart East coast-Central Park. So many things to do there and love that it also gives you the location, street wise and fees for entrance.
And some things also show a colorful photo along with giving the photographer credit. Such a wealth of knowledge to have even when you do visit, to be sure to check out gift shops, other events planned, etc.
I wonder how many days it will take us to complete seeing the whole book of places one must go see. Besides being outdoors, walking, photographing fun spots, hands-on, nature, new things we like lighthouses and this book has them also!
Even a section for those to let their hair loose and walk on the wild side. Other freebies and features are also available and the other works by the author are highlighted at the end.
Something for everybody at any age. Enjoyed this book and hope other cities will have their own travel guide by this author. She seems to know the hidden gems and where to find them when traveling.
I received this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  jbarr5 | Jul 2, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,657,539 books! | Top bar: Always visible