The Healer (The O'Malley Series #5) by Dee…

The Healer (The O'Malley Series #5) (edition 2005)

by Dee Henderson (Author)

Series: O'Malley (5)

Rachel O'Malley works disasters for a living. Her specialty? Helping children through trauma. When a school shooting rips through her community, she finds herself dealing with more than just grief among the children she is trying to help. One of them saw the shooting, and the gun is still missing. Introducing the O'Malleys, an inspirational group of seven, all abandoned or orphaned as teens, who have made the choice to become a loyal and committed family. They have chosen their own surname, O'Malley, and have stood by each other through moments of joy and heartache. Their stories are told in CBA best-selling, inspirational romantic suspense novels that rock your heart and restore strength and hope to your spirit.… (more)
Member:Rempala
Title:The Healer (The O'Malley Series #5)
Authors:Dee Henderson (Author)
Info:Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (2005), Edition: Edition Unstated, 336 pages
Collections:Pre - 2014
Rating:*****

The Healer by Dee Henderson

Rachel O'Malley helps others, particularly children, overcome traumatic events. Will she allow the man who loves her to help overcome her exhaustion and memories when she becomes a witness to a school shooting? ( )
  JenniferRobb | Jan 17, 2016 |
I did it again read a book out of series I did enjoy this book a bit of a tear jerker Rachel O'malley is a trama pyscologist that lends her help to those in need and there is a lot of need i do own one more from the O'Malley series and I am looking foward to reading it It is a bit refreshing to hear a book writen with a christain point of view.Really enjoyed this book definatly would recomment it id you have not read it. ( )
  EffixiousSundown | Dec 15, 2012 |
This book was slow at first but sped up towards the middle. It was a satisfying book, with its ups and downs. If you like romance, you’ll defiantly love this book. It’s centered more on the relationships than the mystery, unlike most of Henderson’s books. ( )
  Shebakune | Dec 8, 2008 |
Another good O'Malley series book by Dee Henderson. More information is learned about the character Rachel in this book. It is nice to see her side of the stories and read more about her. I thought this was an okay book. Not my favorite in the series but not the worst one I've read. ( )
  willowwaw | Jun 16, 2008 |
I absolutly love this book. It is the most emotional book in the series, so I recommend that if you tend to cry during emotional books, read this book with a box of kleenex nearby. ( )
  van_stef | Jun 6, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,804,201 books! | Top bar: Always visible