Instant Happy Journal: 365 Days of…

Instant Happy Journal: 365 Days of Inspiration, Gratitude, and Joy

by Karen Salmansohn

721,138,814 (4)None

No tags.

There are a lot of journals to choose from in the world of journal writing, but Instant Happy Journal’s format is simple and easy for journaling newcomers like myself. When I was younger I used to write in my journal all the time, but as I got older I found it hard to find the time to sit down and write like I used to. With Instant Happy Journal I found enjoyment in journal writing once again.

This journal is filled with 365 days of creative prompts and questions that have you reflect about your day or what’s currently going on in your life. Most importantly, it wants to help you put a positive spin on your life so you can have a more optimistic outlook. I liked the short answer aspect of the book and that I didn’t have to write a daily page long response. This is a helpful feature for people who are always on-the-go and don’t always have time to write a lot. I also found that this journal is a nice stress reliever and that it is a great way to calm down after a long, hectic day.

I’ll be honest here and say that I don’t write in this journal everyday like I should. I tend to forget write sometimes, but even if I’ve missed a day or two this journal doesn’t make me feel guilty despite the fact that it’s supposed to a daily process.

All in all, I would definitely recommend Instant Happy Journal for journaling newcomers and fans of journal writing. It’s a great way to put a positive spin on your day! ( )
  Rlmoulde | Nov 25, 2017 |
You want to be happy. Of course you do. We all do.

Did you know there are lots of little tricks to instantly make you happier? No, they don't often tell us that.

Well, Karen Salmansohn does. She not only shares the tricks-to-happy but she gives you time and space to practice them in this little journal book.

I've only been practicing for twelve days and I'm already 117% happier.*

What will this book do for you?

*Percentage figured using a complicated mathematical formula that involves lots of first order differential equations and Gauss-Jordan elimination while also considering the binomial coefficients in Pascal's triangle. I think you'll have to trust me on this. ( )
  debnance | Jan 13, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 160774824X, Paperback)

This colorful diary inspires journalers to apply happiness guru Karen Salmansohn'sInstant Happy principles to their everyday lives, with 365 prompts to encourage a year of gratitude.
     On the heels of Karen Salmansohn's wildly popular gift book Instant Happy comes this happiness journal, with daily prompts to help you think about and apply happiness wisdom to your own life. Each page features a specific intention, inspiring quote, surprising scientific fact, or thought-provoking question to ponder. When you approach your day with Salmansohn's "happiness prompters" in mind, you amp up your ability to notice (and create!) many more joyous moments in your day. But that's just half of what it takes to live a supremely happy life. This journal teaches the top two habits of happy people: to naturally set their intention to enjoy a happy day, then end the day reflecting on what made them happy. When you end your day writing about what went right, you further strengthen your happiness mindset. With fill-in dates so that you can write and reflect at your own pace, this little journal features a graphic design and fresh attitude perfect for today's modern happiness-seeker.

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:24:47 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,391,902 books! | Top bar: Always visible